Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plantronics Back Beat Sense Stereo Headphones for €85.20 including delivery from Sp

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Tempted!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

I regret buying my on-ear set of Sony Extra Bass. The on-ear aspect is quite painful on the ears after a decent bit of use.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

Nice find OP. Had to get them after watching the review. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

jmorrisey wrote: »
    Nice find OP. Had to get them after watching the review. Thanks
    I just noticed on the review page (Banner at top) that they are on sale for $127.99 which makes this offer seem better to me.
    They are great. I am tempted to buy another pair but i do not have the money to spare. I bought mine in February last year and they are still going strong. I use them a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Don Imac2

Suckit wrote: »
    I just noticed on the review page (Banner at top) that they are on sale for $127.99 which makes this offer seem better to me.
    They are great. I am tempted to buy another pair but i do not have the money to spare. I bought mine in February last year and they are still going strong. I use them a lot.

Some reviewers on Amazon say that the sound of their footsteps on pavements are amplified. Do you notice this with yours?

• Advertisement

Don Imac2 wrote: »
    Some reviewers on Amazon say that the sound of their footsteps on pavements are amplified. Do you notice this with yours?
    Nope, I can not say I had that problem, but there is a button on them to amplify external sounds and so you can use the microphone. It is possible that they had that switched on and did not realise it. I think he touches off it in the video review. They are really well made and great sound from them. For the price they are excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Don Imac2

Suckit wrote: »
    Nope, I can not say I had that problem, but there is a button on them to amplify external sounds and so you can use the microphone. It is possible that they had that switched on and did not realise it. I think he touches off it in the video review. They are really well made and great sound from them. For the price they are excellent.

Thanks for your reply. I think I will be buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭garrkell

The only option im getting is standard delivery and its coming to €95.97 for me

garrkell wrote: »
    The only option im getting is standard delivery and its coming to €95.97 for me
    The offer seems to be over or have gone up €10 in price.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Marked Expired - report the post if it drops and I will edit the title

• Advertisement

delivered on tuesday from amazon.co.uk, very nice!

If anyone is interested I have these for sale for what I paid, €85, boxed and unused in white. I've since gotten the backbeat pro with noise cancellation. Obviously if there's any issues I'll help out with amazon warranty.

Advertisement