Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planning for next year! Cambrils in a bongo!

Options
  • 03-01-2017 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭

Happy new year to you all!!

For next year I am taking the bongo to the Spanish coast with the family. I am wondering if anyone has any tips re-route, (currently looking at going through the UK & Tunnel due to more flexible sailings) and breakdown cover. I've done quite a bit of driving on the continent, so no problems there, and we will be staying in the bongo for about 3 nights on the way down and up to 5 on the way back, with a stay in a eurocamp in between.

I'm looking at planning the itinerary at the moment, and want to break it up into 2-3 hr stints. I should be able to make it to Southern UK/Northern France in the first day, then have 2 days to get to Cambrils. On the way home I want to take in Eurodisney, and might take in some of the pyrenees.

It's about 4k km round trip, so I would like to have breakdown cover. Can anyone recommend anywhere that will cover the bongo in europe?
    Also, does anyone have any recommendations or tips or anything else to consider for the trip?

Thanks in advance,
    Lenny

Advertisement