Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applegreen rewards

Options
  • 03-01-2017 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hi guys

I put a question to you. Applegreen took all my reward points from me no reason and nothing in return. Did this happen to anyone else

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

swanie29 wrote: »
    Hi guys

I put a question to you. Applegreen took all my reward points from me no reason and nothing in return. Did this happen to anyone else

When? They sent me a voucher for them at Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭swanie29

Stheno wrote: »
    When? They sent me a voucher for them at Christmas

I lost over 3000 points got nothing

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I lost over 3000 points got nothing

Log into your account and see does it show them being redemmed? Also check0 your post the letter they send looks like junk mail

Stheno wrote: »
    Log into your account and see does it show them being redemmed? Also check0 your post the letter they send looks like junk mail

Got no post from them. And hq redemption around Nov

What vouchers you get

Got no post from them. And hq redemption around Nov

What vouchers you get

Just 15 euro applegreen voucher

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

They took my points as well and sent a voucher, however in the small print it said you can return the voucher and they will refund the points + 70 extra to cover postage :D i sent the voucher back and the points are back in my account with the bonus.

mel.b wrote: »
    They took my points as well and sent a voucher, however in the small print it said you can return the voucher and they will refund the points + 70 extra to cover postage :D i sent the voucher back and the points are back in my account with the bonus.

I may ring tommorow tell them I want my points back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭BowWow

I received vouchers by post for fuel, snacks, bars etc. Sent them a mail opting out of future "vouchers in lieu of points".

Is your address on your Applegreen account still the address you live at?

BowWow wrote: »
    I received vouchers by post for fuel, snacks, bars etc. Sent them a mail opting out of future "vouchers in lieu of points".

Is your address on your Applegreen account still the address you live at?

Did that all last year

Advertisement