Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rockband 4 - Guide or tips

Options
  • 03-01-2017 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭

kids are trying to get to grips with RB4, so if anyone here has a link to a guide or any tips I'd appreciate it.

how can volume from drums and guitar be increased - can barely hear them on the speakers.

Comments

I don't play on a TV but i'll have a look at settings in the game later. Does your TV have a music mode in it's audio settings or are you playing though an amp and 5.1 set up :confused:

I'm no drummer so can't help there but for guitar the best tip I can give is start off on bass if they are youngish and on medium difficulty then up to hard , then on to medium guitar. Don't let them play on easy as a zombie could do it and it's just not fun. Theres a no fail mode if you pause the game and check the options which is handy while getting used to the game. The reason I say play on bass to start is to get used to the speed of the game on higher settings but only have to play on note at a time.

The best single piece of advice I have is that they should learn to strum up and down not just down all the time it will help later .

For drums I think there is an auto kick option which will do the foot parts for them which might help too.

EDIT: From memory the settings should have an option for big speakers , small etc. so try those.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

I will have a check of the settings and come back. I'm the opposite of Enfilade, i mostly do drums or vocals, the best advice i can give for drums is to play open handed (don't cross arms) and to start on easy to build the rhythm. Like Enfilade said there is an auto kick function but it's worth trying without it, it's a lot of fun. How old are the kids if you don't mind me asking? Some of the sticks that come with the game are rather heavy for younger hands.

Advertisement