Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to find out if 'appeal to the board' re susi grant submitted ok?

Options
  • 03-01-2017 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi,
    My application to susi for a grant (for fees) was unsuccessful as was my subsequent appeal. I went to the next stage of the process which is an appeal to the board. I filled in the online form and it seemed to submit okay but I thought I'd get an email confirmation and still haven't (this was a few days ago.) I rang susi and was told I have to contact studentfinance.ie and to find their contact details on their site. I explained that I have already tried this and that there is no contact information on their site... she just repeated the same thing again.

So I have just filled in the feedback form on the studentfinance site as it's the only way to make contact. Maybe this is what the susi person meant anyway. I just hope they get back quickly as I don't want to miss the deadline for appeal if my form hasn't been received.

So..short version...does anyone have experience of this? Did you get a confirmation email when your form was submitted?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Messyhead

Never mind, I just found that it's possible to contact the Student Grant Appeals Board itself and their contact details are easy to find (in case anyone else needs this info). Weird that susi didn't know about this or didn't tell me.

Advertisement