Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ben dunne Carlisle

Options
  • 02-01-2017 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hey looking for two people looking to join ben dunne in Carlisle for the the better deal of 200 pp as opposed to 245. Anyone interested let me know via pm! Cheers Ger

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭sonar44

pyroger101 wrote: »
    Hey looking for two people looking to join ben dunne in Carlisle for the the better deal of 200 pp as opposed to 245. Anyone interested let me know via pm! Cheers Ger

Over here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055280151

I am looking for a 3rd person but I am waiting for a response from someone else. Happy to hook up if that doesnt work out.

It's just a discussion. Something more important is bound to come along.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 daisy12

pyroger101 wrote: »

Hey I am one. And my husband will know tonight if he is interested. I say for 200€ he will definitely if your still need too. I am looking to join asap

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭RoRo979

Ready to join immediately

• Registered Users Posts: 1 JohnBilly

Hi, anyone looking for ONE ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭faolteam

Hi Folks,

looking for two people to join the Carlisle My Membership is up at end of month so

i can join beginning of May , or can do it this month if anyone interested :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 lawlorat

Hi all, looking for a third person to join Ben Dunne Carlisle this Sunday afternoon to get the deal, €220 each. If interested, please PM me. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ogorman2009

Looking for third person to join Ben Dunne Carlisle before the end of September. €230 each when joining in group of 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 emcm003

Looking for a third person who wishes to join Ben Dunne Carlisle. Price reduced from 260pp to 230pp if join as a 3. Let me know. Looking to join in next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ebourke

emcm003 wrote: »
    Looking for a third person who wishes to join Ben Dunne Carlisle. Price reduced from 260pp to 230pp if join as a 3. Let me know. Looking to join in next few weeks.

Hey, are you still looking for a third person?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 emcm003

Ebourke wrote: »
    Hey, are you still looking for a third person?

Hi Ebourke - Ye I'm looking to go ahead with this - but need 2 people now. So myself yourself and one other - do you know a third person interested? Can you DM me cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 redhand07

hi all;

anyone want to combine to get membership in Ben Dunne Westpoint/Blanch

• Registered Users Posts: 17 applesrock

Hi,
    Looking to join ben dunne Carlisle asap as part of the reduced 3 person joining together deal. Anyone interested, please direct message me.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17 applesrock

applesrock wrote: »
    Hi,
    Looking to join ben dunne Carlisle asap as part of the reduced 3 person joining together deal. Anyone interested, please direct message me.

Thanks

Just need one more person.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Eola

Hi, I am interested to join Ben Dunne Carlisle as part of the reduced 3 person joining together deal. Please send me a PM if you are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Deckyalrite

Hi, I am interested to join Ben Dunne Carlisle as part of the reduced 3 person joining together deal. Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Advertisement