Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Ballymun

Options
  • 02-01-2017 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hey I've after moving in to Ballymun Dublin and I'm wondering what's the best broadband by price and speed. I only really want broadband not tv and landline deals. I was currently with Vodafone 100mb €45 a month in Meath and it was alright but I was wondering if you anyone has a few suggestions? I was thinking of getting Virgin 360mb €60 a month, anyone have any experience with them?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Mod note: Moved from Dublin County North.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,600 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Virgin Media imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Denny_Crane

Virgin are either the second coming of our lord a saviour Gaben, or absolute ****e. It all depends on how many people are on it in the area. Vodafone/Sky/Eir etc all use the same lines so stick your address in the eir checker and then go with the cheapest. I would certainly try Virgin, but don't be afraid to use your cooling off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I use Virgin Media (on the D9 side of Ballymun) and I find it good. I use it for streaming a few films and playing games on Steam and I have few issues. The odd time it drops out for no reason (and reconnects within a minute), but not often enough for me to consider it an inconvenience - maybe once a week or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 thanlon2704

That's cool, what is your average speed?

• Advertisement
Advertisement