Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCVP Help

Options
  • 02-01-2017 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

I really need help with the career investigation (the interview bit) and action plan costs from anyone who got a distinction in LCVP.

I really need to get a distinction in this subject and therefore I must excel in the project parts. My teacher is of no help whatsoever and my class don't care because they go on Youtube during the double class period we have for it. The book is to vague in describing how to do each part and my teacher said don't copy the book? Also if anyone knows a good place for work experience for someone who is interested in Business/ Helping people that doesn't involve Biology or Higher level Irish could they please post below as well thank you. Stressed to bits!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Boaty

For the interview, write out what you learned from the interview in a paragraph, ie you learned that you need to be patient because the people might have mental illnesses.
    Action plan costs only need to be basic, a simple income and expenditure account will do.
    In relation to work experience try get it to relate to your career investigation, if you can't its not the end of the world.
    I went to an multinational mechanical \agricultural company yet my career investigation was on an accountant.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

LLAMAMILK wrote: »
    I really need to get a distinction in this subject and therefore I must excel in the project parts. My teacher is of no help whatsoever and my class don't care because they go on Youtube during the double class period we have for it. The book is to vague in describing how to do each part and my teacher said don't copy the book? Also if anyone knows a good place for work experience for someone who is interested in Business/ Helping people that doesn't involve Biology or Higher level Irish could they please post below as well thank you. Stressed to bits!!

Not sure if they do work experience but you could try a Citizens Advice clinic. That'd a nice way to help people and might have an aspect of business to it too. Its worth a shot and it's a little different so your work experience would stand out to a corrector!

Advertisement