Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mr Kevin

Options
  • 02-01-2017 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

I inject insulin twice daily in the morning and evening. I'm wondering what type of diabetic am i . In the hospital, they said I wasn't a classic diabetic Cheers Kevin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Type 1 diabetes is insulin dependent diabetes, so it is likely that is what you have. Why not press this with your doctor for guidance on what that means?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Definitely go back to your own doc or hospital department for more information - no one on this page can or is qualified to tell you. Discussion is what we do here can't do diagnosis tbh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement