Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best hosting option for WordPress

Options
  • 02-01-2017 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

For the past 24 months I've been using Blacknight to host my (dormant) WordPress site. It costs ~€60 per year for the barebones hosting package and I haven't yet had any issues.

For the new year, I'd like to kickstart my blog and I'm curious to know if you all think Blacknight should continue to be an adequate hosting option? Is a free service such as AWS a better option?

My blog won't be anything too advanced, mainly writing and photography.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hi, because of past issues with hosting discussions there is currently a ban on discussion/ recommending hosts in the Tech forums since the last few years.
    Sorry, but you will just have to research it yourself and decide who you think is best.

Of course anyone is welcome to send private messages to OP with suggestions.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement