Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is it worth getting a roku or fire stick?

Options
  • 01-01-2017 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭

if you plan to get an android tv box anyway?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Bob Z wrote: »
    if you plan to get an android tv box anyway?

No, imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

FrostyJim wrote: »
    No, imo.

So an android box does everything it does and more?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Bob Z wrote: »
    So an android box does everything it does and more?

Yeah,pretty much.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Potatoe Eater

I have a Roku LT box and the remote has stopped working. I'm considering replacing this box but only if there is an option to add a channel like show box which can be used for free movie streaming. Which would be better a Roku box or an android box. My experience with Roku is that some channels cannot be added due to region restrictions. What would you guys recommend. I would ideally like to get the US Netflix or free movie streaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

I have a Roku LT box and the remote has stopped working. I'm considering replacing this box but only if there is an option to add a channel like show box which can be used for free movie streaming. Which would be better a Roku box or an android box. My experience with Roku is that some channels cannot be added due to region restrictions. What would you guys recommend. I would ideally like to get the US Netflix or free movie streaming.

Google how to put Plex on it. That will open up a host of new options for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭FightingIrish

I run PLEX on a now tv box, I have a sub for it too that's fantastic quality, all the channels, many in HD.... I'm not sure I'm allowed to post details of where to get them am I??

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Daydreamer2105

I run PLEX on a now tv box, I have a sub for it too that's fantastic quality, all the channels, many in HD.... I'm not sure I'm allowed to post details of where to get them am I??

Hi, could you PM me where you get them, please? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Potatoe Eater

Hi could you please PM me too thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

could you pm them to me too

Advertisement