Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beyond (FREEFORM) [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I watched the first few. It's nothing groundbreaking but it's pretty decent. There is a good mystery there that I want to know more about, but they are dripfeeding it at a frustrating pace.

The yellow jacket guy reminds me of Noah Bennet in Heroes - just swap horn rimmed glasses for a yellow leather jacket.

Coincidentally Tim Kring is involved in this too.

Worth a look. All 10 episodes are out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Occono

Coming to Irish Netflix tomorrow.

For what it's worth, I enjoyed the whole series. There is a self-contained story there with a very good finale, but it seems to be a small part of a larger picture.

There aren't any major cliffhangers, but there are a number of scenes which would feed into a second series if commissioned.

Watched the first episodes of this and the OA yesterday , seems to be enough there to keep my interest in both shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Watched the first episode there. It's got my interest. Will give it a shot.

I watched the first 10 minutes of the first episode the other day and kinda thought it was too shiny or something but like I see why they were doing that now that I've seen the full episode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

Mr E wrote: »
    For what it's worth, I enjoyed the whole series. There is a self-contained story there with a very good finale, but it seems to be a small part of a larger picture.

There aren't any major cliffhangers, but there are a number of scenes which would feed into a second series if commissioned.

You binged this already? Wow, respect.

Alright. Just finished.

It was alright. A bit hit and miss. Different levels of performance from different cast members. Could kinda tell they were stuck for cash with some of the effects they used. I let that slide to see where the story was going though.

Yer man in the Yellow Jacket acted it really well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

Renewed for Season 2.

Source: http://www.tv.com/news/beyond-renewed-for-season-2-at-freeform-14840743360049008/

Source includes a loud video advert, so best just to take it on my word.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

I eh..

totally forgot about this show but the trailer reminds me about the man in Yellow Jacket standing out alright.

• Advertisement

Slydice wrote: »
    I eh..

totally forgot about this show but the trailer reminds me about the man in Yellow Jacket standing out alright.

Same. :)

Can't remember a single thing about it apart from the guy in the yellow jacket.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭cena

no season 3

Advertisement