Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding photos in Carlow

Options
  • 01-01-2017 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi

I'm getting married in may 2017. I'm looking for a venue for the photos I'm getting married in Ardattin and afters in boris does anybody know great places for photos in the areas or on route. Forest grounds beautiful outdoors is what I'm looking for.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Lisaclcolm wrote: »
    Hi

I'm getting married in may 2017. I'm looking for a venue for the photos I'm getting married in Ardattin and afters in boris does anybody know great places for photos in the areas or on route. Forest grounds beautiful outdoors is what I'm looking for.

Borris House; am assuming your nuptials are in the Stephouse?

Borris House right across the road & there'd be an understanding, communication between both.

You sorted for a photographer? If not I can PM you a photographer friend of mine who does wedding snaps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Out by the barrow in Milford maybe?

A person I used to work with had their wedding photos taken in the arboretum in leighlinbridge.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

If you will be in Ardattin, then Altamont Gardens would be the natural choice. If Borris House is amenable to letting you take photos there- and don't take it for granted, that could be good, as already suggested.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭strawberrie

Altamont gardens only 10 mind from ardattin.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭lotdpd

Has your photographer now suggested and shown you places??? I find it very strange and worrying if he hasnt....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭kildareash

It's in the opposite direction to your wedding venue, but Ducketts Grove is a good outdoor option.

Advertisement