Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying from PC World UK

Options
  • 01-01-2017 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Great deal at the moment on steering wheels for consoles, €175~ for a Logitech G29 or G920 including the shifter in PC World UK.

My problem is, I can't order off the site. I'm happy to use Parcel Motel or an alternative, but can't seem to get it to work. They say they won't send to Parcel Motel so I've been using an alternative.

Has anyone ordered from them previously?

My issue:
    Sorry, you have been redirected back to this page

Your payment was unsuccessful. If you have pressed back, please ignore this message. However, if you attempted to make a payment, please choose one of the following options:

Try your payment again - there may have been a technical problem
    Try again with another card - there may be a problem with the payment method you chose

Thanks,

Dan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Antitheft feature likely. Your billing and delivery addresses differ which is common for cloned cards so it may be auto declining the transaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Daniel S wrote: »
    Hi,

Great deal at the moment on steering wheels for consoles, €175~ for a Logitech G29 or G920 including the shifter in PC World UK.

My problem is, I can't order off the site. I'm happy to use Parcel Motel or an alternative, but can't seem to get it to work. They say they won't send to Parcel Motel so I've been using an alternative.

Has anyone ordered from them previously?

My issue:

Thanks,

Dan

Are you using the website on a pc? I tried ordering something from the Irish Pc world before christmas and I kept getting this issue. I eventually was able to make the order by using my phone. Maybe give it a go?

Advertisement