Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Science: UCD, DCU or TCD?

Options
  • 31-12-2016 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I am an international student, planning to apply to an Irish Computer Science course this year. Which one of these universities, you think, has a better course ? It seems, that the DCU one is really industry-based and provides an industrial placement in the third year. Do you think, that the UCD course is not practical enough ? I also heard it is located in a very expensive part of Dublin... Are there any other good universities in Ireland ? I heard UCC is quite nice. Is it placed in the same regard as these 3 universities ? Thanks a lot ![/font]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

[This probably isnt the right forum for this, mods can move it]

Most well regarded: TCD, UCD
    Well regarded: DCU, DIT, NUIG, UCC

DIT has a placement programme too IIRC.

This would be my opinion only, lots of people might totally disagree. Cork would be cheaper to live in than Dublin, as would Galway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭CINCLANTFLT

UCC gets my vote! But I am biased!

Advertisement