Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats your favorite Shuttle.

Options
  • 30-12-2016 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,678 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

It can be any shuttle in Star Trek be it Federation, Romulan, Ferengi or any others.

My favorite even do it was never actually seen or mentioned but was shown on screen in both Enterprise and Voyager is the Aeroshuttle. Think its a pity it was never used in Voyager. There is a video of it flying on You-Tube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhZ6D-PLssQ

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

The type 9 is nifty looking

shuttle-chart.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

always liked the Runabouts in DS9

Spacious, comfortable, dining room, bedrooms.

And Torp launchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,678 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

@ degrassinoel I agree the type 9 is very nifty looking the Enterprise E shuttle is very nice too and Janeways shuttle also is quite the looker.

The type 7 and 8 shuttles were not bad looking either.

I am quite surprised no one has mentioned the Romulan shuttles yet or even the shuttle Alice from Voyager that tried to use Tom.
    Any have them as there favorite or even any other shuttles you can think of.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Star trek shuttle kind of annoy me. The interiors are way too big and don't leave any room for the mechanics of a shuttle. There doesn't seem to be any space for fuel, water, air, food, warp drives, or any other kind of equipment. It's a problem with ST in general, they've all sorts of space for humans to walk and crawl in but very little actual infrastructure in any of these places.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Me, I'd take one of the venturer class scouts.

They were a playable ship in one of the games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,678 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

ScumLord wrote: »
    Star trek shuttle kind of annoy me. The interiors are way too big and don't leave any room for the mechanics of a shuttle. There doesn't seem to be any space for fuel, water, air, food, warp drives, or any other kind of equipment. It's a problem with ST in general, they've all sorts of space for humans to walk and crawl in but very little actual infrastructure in any of these places.

Its all at the back of the shuttle or in shuttles like the Original Series Gallileo its mostly all along the bottom of it. You see for instance in The Next Gen when they get into a type 5 shuttle there is a ramp thats because all that is in the bottom 1/4 of the shuttle

In bigger shuttles like the DS9 Runabouts the warp core is locate along the top and is horizontal with a lot of the other gear to the shuttle located alongside that.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Me, I'd take one of the venturer class scouts.

They were a playable ship in one of the games.

yeah in Armada 1 iirc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

yeah in Armada 1 iirc

great game

Advertisement