Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found a dead cat at the end of garden

Options
  • 30-12-2016 9:25pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32

Hey folks.Tonight I was in my back garden and went to behind the shed .Ive found a dead cat under the oil tank ans unsure of what to do.I have a number for Dspca and I read online its illegal to dispose of foxes and other dead animals via house disposal.I think it was a stray cat and possibly was fed by the previous house owner.Im only in the house 2 months but I reckon cat might of been there a week or so

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,615 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Just bury it in the garden, who's to know?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Hi Fox, I'd say bury it too, but if you could maybe give the neighbours the heads up first. Just get the word out that there is a ........ coloured cat dead in your garden.
    Just so they know, in case it was someone's pet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32 foxc85

Hi all just an update ,Thanks for the replies I got sorted in the end.I didnt want to bury the cat in the garden so the local vet took the remains.They can check to see if it was chipped aswell.None of the neighbours know of a missing cat,poor thing. Cheers

Advertisement