Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car wash

Options
  • 30-12-2016 2:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hello people,
    I realise it's been asked before but not lately as far as I can see.
    I'm looking for some options regarding getting the car washed. I'm not looking for a valet or anything just a good wash. Heard some places also give the car a wipe down afterwards to give it a bitta shine so this would be ideal.
    Options,locations and prices is you have any idea.
    Any input appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

The drive thru car wash up in the Texaco next to the hyper is fantastic, its state of the art and doesn't use brushes, it uses shammys instead, so no danger of the paint work being damaged. I would never have used these drive thru type ones, but a few people recommended this one and I have to say, i was well impressed with in.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭smaoifs

Aquos76 wrote:
    The drive thru car wash up in the Texaco next to the hyper is fantastic, its state of the art and doesn't use brushes, it uses shammys instead, so no danger of the paint work being damaged. I would never have used these drive thru type ones, but a few people recommended this one and I have to say, i was well impressed with in.

Agreed, this does some job on the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I had my nct this week so wanted to get my car vacuumed.
    I went into the place in city square and asked for just vac, but they only do wash and vac so I went for that.
    For 10 euro my car was washed very well and vacuumed. I was shocked, it's the only place I'll go now.
    It wasn't waxed but it's still very shiny.

Advertisement