Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ukulele Band for Drinks Reception

Options
  • 30-12-2016 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Am looking for a 2 or 3 piece ukulele band to play the drinks reception (approx 2hrs) only at our wedding next year ( Aug 11th) based in Dublin. Can anyone recommend anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭numorouno

Check out the west Cork ukulele Orchestra on YouTube. They look class but not sure if they do weddings

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

The Kooky Ukes. They're pricey enough though (well, depending on your budget). €675 for 2 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭endacl

jellybear wrote: »
    The Kooky Ukes. They're pricey enough though (well, depending on your budget). €675 for 2 hours.

That's cheap for a three piece for a one off function. €225 each is very reasonable. You're not paying for two hours. A wedding gig is most of a day gone. Especially if the musicians have to travel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 shewat

Thanks ! I tried them but unfortunately they are booked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

shewat wrote: »

Awh that's a pity. Hope you get sorted with someone else :)

The Beat Boutique are a good alternative if you can't find a ukulele group :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭endacl

shewat wrote: »
    Try https://www.facebook.com/pg/dublinukulelecollective/about/?ref=page_internal

Advertisement