Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flames of War tournament

Options
  • 29-12-2016 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭

Late War 1625 points Flames of War Tournament - 28 & 29 January 2017.

Venue - L1/L2 room, Electrical Engineering block, College Road, University College Cork, Cork.

Cost of entrance will be €20 for the Con and €5 for wargames.
    Prizes to be decided and based on budget/number of entrants.
    Games will be 2.5hrs long. Each player has 15 minutes for deployment. If, after deployment, all applicable platoons are not deployed, then they get placed in reserve. This is up to each pair of players to police.
    Five games in total, three on Saturday and two on Sunday.
    Start and finish times, lunch times, etc. all to be decided and based on event room opening hours. We will endeavour to finish as early as possible on Sunday.
    We'll be using the Corrivalry scoring rules.
    Email lists to me via ulickosullivan(at)hotmail(dot)com by midnight 22/01/17. Lists will be published as soon as possible and before the tournament.
    I'll post my list by 21/01/17.
    There will be at least 1 mobile, 1 fair fight and 1 defensive mission, to be drawn on the day and not specifically in that order.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭Frogdog

Cancelled due to lack of interest.

Advertisement