Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Le eco Le Max 2- 5.7" screen-size too big?

Options
  • 29-12-2016 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,108 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have my eye on the Le Eco Le Max 2,waa meant to get it for Xmas but order git messed up.

The size is 156.8 x 77.6 x 8 mm (6.17 x 3.06 x 0.31 in). I'm used to a HTC One M7 and haven't held the Le Eco. Just looking for thoughts from people who either have the phone or any that's similar size please. I'm a man with normal sized hands.

Thanks,
    Pa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭DopeTech

dinneenp wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have my eye on the Le Eco Le Max 2,waa meant to get it for Xmas but order git messed up.

The size is 156.8 x 77.6 x 8 mm (6.17 x 3.06 x 0.31 in). I'm used to a HTC One M7 and haven't held the Le Eco. Just looking for thoughts from people who either have the phone or any that's similar size please. I'm a man with normal sized hands.

Thanks,
    Pa

That would be massive imo. I had a 5.5" phone before and got rid of it for this reason. Now have a 5.2" screen on a slightly smaller phone. This is my limit.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,914 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Put both phones into Kimovil.com and it'll show you a size comparison.

https://www.kimovil.com/en/compare/htc-one,leeco-letv-le-max-2-x820-6gb-64gb

• Registered Users Posts: 8,108 ✭✭✭dinneenp

GBX wrote: »
    Put both phones into Kimovil.com and it'll show you a size comparison.

https://www.kimovil.com/en/compare/htc-one,leeco-letv-le-max-2-x820-6gb-64gb

Cheers, had a look there. On paper doesn't seem that much bigger but was hoping to get opinions from people who have had a phone that size in the or hands for a while. I'd imagine that it seems too big at first but that you could get used to it and like it quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

I'm 6'2 and its the biggest I'd go, any more would be unmanageable with one hand.

As is I do sometimes hit share instead of the back button below it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭smilerf

I'm waiting on a 6 inch Leagoo shark 1.
    I want from a 4.7 m7 to a 5 inch then to a 5.5
    Gradual so I didn't notice
    You might but you might love it

• Advertisement
Advertisement