Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Beginner gun

• 29-12-2016 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭ protog777

I want to start airsoft so I decided I will buy my first gun. I was thinking maybe a pistol just to see if I like it and go from there. Can anyone recommend a decent quality pistol that is cheap maybe 60e? Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 13,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭ thermo

I think buying a pistol to see if you like it would be a mistake. Your best off availing the a rental package in your local site/sites (try a few) and see where you go from there.
    A pistol is not really a good first gun for gaming as you would find yourself out ranged and out gunned pretty quick. you would be better buying an electric rifle/carbine and building your gear from there. Also if your starting out good eye protection ( with a ballistic rating) and boots with good grip and ankle support is a must.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 ✭✭✭ FPSairsoft

U can try for start classic Cyma cm028 U can get it from gunfire.pl for little over 100 ono or try one of JG g36 i own one and its great for that price with i paid :) don't start with pistol or spring gun it s point less.

Advertisement