Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon digital day

Options
  • 29-12-2016 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

Amazon Digital Day is the deal event for your devices. On Friday, December 30, enjoy up to 80% off hundreds of video game titles, 50% off on top movies and TV shows, 75% off on hundreds of digital comics, and other great deals on popular content for your devices. Whether you’re gifting or receiving gadgets this year, this 24-hour sale is one of the best times of the year to shop for must-have digital content.

https://www.amazon.com/b/?ref=digday_media_press_n/a?ie=UTF8&node=15433359011

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭kaji

I thought Irish people can't buy digital things from Amazon- it never worked for me before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭jelutong

Will Amazon.UK have a similar offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭jclack

jelutong wrote: »
    Will Amazon.UK have a similar offer?

Did a quick search and couldn't find reference to UK doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭ongarite

If you have a Kindle and it's set to the US store for book purchase this might be a good deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭murphm45

Just as an FYI you can buy digital content from amazon.com but you might need to change your Country setting (if you go to "Manage digital content" you should find a "Settings" tab so you can change it there). You'll need a US address but you can use any one once it's valid (there's website that will auto generate one for you but you can pick things like hotels yourself too).

The one thing I'm not 100% on is payment, they might not accept an Irish credit card with a US address (I've only ever bought stuff because I have gift vouchers) but you can buy gift vouchers with an Irish credit card so you should just be able to load these to your account.

Personally I never find their sales all that great (I find that it will, at best, be the same as if you buy a "hard" version locally) but I'd only ever look at a fairly limited array of things so I'll happily stand corrected!

• Advertisement
Advertisement