Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RC Cars under €100

Options
  • 29-12-2016 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I am looking for a rc car under 100 euro but I most of these are just cheap toys. Does anyone know of a good car in this price range?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭protog777

If your looking for a good rc car, 100 euro isn't going to get you very far. I would be spending up to 400 euro on a HPI or a similar brand to get you the car you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 andrew27

protog777 wrote: »
    If your looking for a good rc car, 100 euro isn't going to get you very far. I would be spending up to 400 euro on a HPI or a similar brand to get you the car you need.
    Sorry protog777 I don't think you read my question. I was wondering about budget cars not 400€ ones. Sorry about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭The Doktor

are you after on-road, off-road, nitro or electric? Or are you open?

The Doktor wrote: »
    are you after on-road, off-road, nitro or electric? Or are you open?
    I'm after an off road electric.

Ive a few suggestions, but just want to check with you.
    is 100 your absolute limit?

Do you plan to race it, or just bash it?

Do you have batteries/chargers/transmitters etc already or are thes included in your 100 budget?

• Advertisement

The Doktor wrote: »
    Ive a few suggestions, but just want to check with you.
    is 100 your absolute limit?

Do you plan to race it, or just bash it?

Do you have batteries/chargers/transmitters etc already or are thes included in your 100 budget?
    I'm just looking for a hobby grade ready to run car. I have no plans to race and I don't want to go too far over 100.

Alrighty then,
    well you could look at this, http://www.modellbau-seidel.de/index.php?firma=Tamiya&best=58587#bild

it says they wont ship electronics, but they will. (i know im their best customer)

You will need a servo, transmitter/reciever and battery/charger to get going.

Take a look at MB models in UK https://www.rccarshop.co.uk/ for that stuff. You should be able to get everything you need for less than 150.

Also if you look at MBs RTR cars, theres a couple of Kyoshos that include everything for about 150. Anything you get from michael, he has spares for.

I had a look at some second hand stuff, but most are race kits and outside of your budget.

Lastly, click on the link in my sig, and look at Getting Started, plenty of info there

Advertisement