Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christopher Ward Watches Up to Half Price Sale

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Those straps are a steal. Bought a couple.
    Cheers OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

Winterlong wrote: »
    Those straps are a steal. Bought a couple.
    Cheers OP.

They all look leather to me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

2oo8oo wrote: »
    Spotted on HUKD, seems like some good deals to be had.
    Up to 50% off watches and up to 80% off straps.

https://www.christopherward.co.uk/events/preview
    Never heard of this brand. They are very expensive, but are they worth it? All opinions welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Rashers72 wrote: »
    Never heard of this brand. They are very expensive, but are they worth it? All opinions welcome.

Christopher Ward is the top british watchmaker. Around since 2005. British designed, swiss made watches at their own atelier in Beil.
    Proper watches at good prices.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Rashers72 wrote: »

Proper Swiss Made automatics. Decent watches whos reputation are improving as time passes. Step up from a lot of equivalently priced stuff in jewellers here. Just read up on automatic watches first. They need servicing every 5 years or so, and loose or gain a few seconds per day usually.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭jashar99

Just an update, i bought an automatic Christopher Ward watch in the above sale and I am delighted with it. i have worn it for a few weeks now and it is a beautiful, accurate watch, i have seiko kinetic, a few citizen solar and edifice solar watches. Very happy overall

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

jashar99 wrote: »
    Just an update, i bought an automatic Christopher Ward watch in the above sale and I am delighted with it. i have worn it for a few weeks now and it is a beautiful, accurate watch, i have seiko kinetic, a few citizen solar and edifice solar watches. Very happy overall

How does compare to the other watches?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭cailineile

I have two CW watches and use them daily, love them

• Registered Users Posts: 33,143 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Nice watches for sure, but all very samey.

• Advertisement
Advertisement