Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help?! Is this worth anything? (china display cabinet)

Options
  • 28-12-2016 2:54pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have a glass dresser thats over 100 years old... its 4 foot tall, 42 inches wide and 19 inches deep.
    Very solid wood and construction...

I dont know what to do with it... its in my aunts upper room in her house so it is a bugger to move but it can be done.

I just want to know if this is worth saving or what (ballpark) I could hope to get for it.

Any help? Pics attached

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

It's a china display cabinet and not worth very much (€50/100) I'm afraid. Your nearest saleroom will probably be able to put you in the picture - list here: https://collectireland.com/auctions-2/ but you won't get much joy before 3rd January. Adverts.ie might be a better option.

Advertisement