Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you knew you shouldnt have seen/things you wish you could unsee

Options
  • 28-12-2016 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭

I decided to take the puppy to the woods this morning, bascaily to run the sh!t outta her so she would let me in peace to watch the racing/darts

I was deep into the woods and what do i come across only some fella squatting down, clearly going for a dump. Once he spotted me there was a 3 second freeze of wtf do i do here, do i just casually walk away.he must have been out camping or at least i hope..what was he going to wipe with ugghhh

Neways AH is there things you wish you could unsee or things you knew fcuk i wasnt suppose to see that

Comments

I was in the woods yesterday going for a dump when I saw a puppy run out of a bush, and I could see the owner still in there, staring at me, breathing heavily and...touching himself...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

Sausage Party.

If a man shíts in the woods and there is no one around to see it, did it really happen? :D

If a man shíts in the woods and there is no one around to see it, did it really happen? :D

*sound of one hand clapping*

me_irl wrote: »
    *sound of one hand clapping*

Probably one more than i deserve...:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Does the pope shít in the woods?

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Does the pope shít in the woods?

Is a bear catholic?

Encountering my elderly grandfather sauntering up the corridor from the bathroom in the early morning, starkers apart from a towel expertly wrapped around his almost completely bald head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭Oodoov

So let me get this straight OP. You were in the woods having a w a nk and spotted a man going for a dump. Embarrassing for you both really tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Tomagotchye

I was on the bridge once over at NUIG once, looked down into a slightly bushy area by the river and there was a woman taking a standing ****e. Rank altogether. I shook my head in disgust and she just shook her arse.

Bathroom not 25 meters away in the gym. Goes to show you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

Oodoov wrote: »
    So let me get this straight OP. You were in the woods having a w a nk and spotted a man going for a dump. Embarrassing for you both really tbh.

Didnt have the time..the dog would be gone..shes too fast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

Was playing hide and seek with my cousins as a kid and my Aunt decided to make a quick dash across the landing to the bathroom while completely naked.

Unfortunately I was hiding in the bath tub and thought my cousin had found me. So I jumped up out of the bath just as my Aunt came running into the bathroom, her breasts were bouncing around.
    It was the first time I had seen a woman naked. Just had to be my feckin Aunt! :(

Walked in on my folks having sex when I was a teenager. That was much, much worse.

Saw a man vomit up a bag of chips outside a pub and then scoop it all up off the ground and eat it again. I still feel sick when I think about it.

Saw a man vomit up a bag of chips outside a pub and then scoop it all up off the ground and eat it again. I still feel sick when I think about it.

Oh feckin' hell. This has opened a Vietnam-like flashback! (OK, not THAT bad!).

When I was a chung fleh, I went out with friends for new years. I wasn't drinking that much (and I distinctly remember the barman slagging me off for ordering a pint of water...cúnt).

Anyways, there was free food being handed out and I witnessed a very drunk girl pick up the already eaten chicken wings and chew on the bones. Gristle n'all. I think I saw her being carried out ten minutes later.

*eugh*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,925 ✭✭✭D3V!L

I once saw a man eat his own head :(

Was playing hide and seek with my cousins as a kid and my Aunt decided to make a quick dash across the landing to the bathroom while completely naked.

Unfortunately I was hiding in the bath tub and thought my cousin had found me. So I jumped up out of the bath just as my Aunt came running into the bathroom, her breasts were bouncing around.
    It was the first time I had seen a woman naked. Just had to be my feckin Aunt! :(

Walked in on my folks having sex when I was a teenager. That was much, much worse.

i wish i could unsee this post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I saw many things I wish I could erase from my memory. The worse were the bodies of two young people immediately after a car crash as we tried to get a third injured person out of the vehicle. Another was a mother trying to revive a baby, under a year old, after a cot death. Seeing children weak from hunger while others died around them kind of stays with you too.

Someone taking a dump or throwing up, is nothing.

Advertisement