Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happened to the Rape or Murder thread?

Options
  • 28-12-2016 11:41am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭

There was a thread here 5 mins ago, asking whether you'd rape someone or murder them to prevent your own family from being murdered themselves.

Where did it go, I thought it would be interesting???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

Why the fcuk do people start threads about threads that have been deleted.

Contact a Mod or post in Feedback.

This is the fcuking **** that has turned this site into a quagmire of fcuktard dick cnuts.

Only teenagers and fcukwits would think this topic is interesting.

Fcuking state of the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 475 ✭✭jimmy blevins

It got murdered.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

Why the fcuk do people start threads about threads that have been deleted.

Contact a Mod or post in Feedback.

This is the fcuking **** that has turned this site into a quagmire of fcuktard dick cnuts.

Only teenagers and fcukwits would think this topic is interesting.

Fcuking state of the place.

So it was deleted was it? How do you know this? Maybe it was moved to another forum.

I started this thread to find out what happened, not to be called a fcukwit. Have some breakfast Kate.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,173 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

If you can't find it, it got deleted. As to why, you'd need to ask a mod that, or post in the feedback forum.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,578 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

I didn't see the thread, but there is every chance it was started by a re-reg poster who has had thousands of accounts and who is banned/threads deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

It's also possible it was deleted because it was a moronic ****ing thread by the sounds of it. Interesting!? Jaysus.

Advertisement