Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yewtree, Canada, Portugal...when will Ireland's powerful paedophile rings get busted?

Options
  • 27-12-2016 6:47pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

Yes I know we had the Catholic church enquiries in the day, but considering the recent news from Portugal, it seems only natural to me that a powerful cabal of irish child rapists are in existence.

Jimmy Savile was hosted like a god by the Irish government and social elite, so big time UK peado rings would appear to have penetrated down here. There are still major unanswered questions surrounding Kincora, and who was shipping young boys over the border to Mountbatten's "tuna fishing lodge".

Ireland is so corrupt they will probably get away with it here. Still, you do wonder.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/guilty-after-six-year-trial-portugals-high-society-paedophile-ring-2070112.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,296 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

What's this about Mountbatten?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

Why does it seem "natural" to you?

Do you know anyone in a child rape ring?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭Alf Stewart.

lawred2 wrote: »
    What's this about Mountbatten?

Linked to Kincora boys home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

"Seem only natural that..." "would appear to have..."

So solid evidence. No conspiracy theory.

This smacks of a fixation.

Relax.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Sure might as well mention pizza restaurants and MPs, get it out of the way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,178 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I find it strange that Yewtree chased the celebs, yet no progress seems to have been made on the reputed paedophile rings in politics, royalty etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

Are they technically pedophiles if it is teenage boys who were abused/raped?

I'm sure Ireland has its own circle - every Country has.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

With the BBC and the English FA and the Catholic Church, and Ireland's innate ability to produce paedos, I've a bad feeling that a GAA paedophile scandal will be outed sooner or later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

With the BBC and the English FA and the Catholic Church, and Ireland's innate ability to produce paedos, I've a bad feeling that a GAA paedophile scandal will be outed sooner or later.

A senior figure in Ulster was convicted in the early 00s but it was handled by the media in a very "sensitive" way. Link to the story here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Ferrari3600

ClovenHoof wrote: »

Jimmy Savile was hosted like a god by the Irish government and social elite, so big time UK peado rings would appear to have penetrated down here.

The link you put up is actually from 6 years ago.

In relation to Savile, I have no problem believing he was a creepy nonce, but why have no Irish alleged victims come forward given that he was as you say hosted by the Irish government and social elite on numerous occasion?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭Goya

The link you put up is actually from 6 years ago.
    Lol. The OP is so desperate to find negativity (as usual) that they actually stoop to that level.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

ClovenHoof wrote: »
    so big time UK peado rings would appear to have penetrated down here.

I see what you've done there OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Flimpson wrote: »
    Lol. The OP is so desperate to find negativity (as usual) that they actually stoop to that level.

And likely won't be seen again on thread

Advertisement