Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kelloggs Christmas ad - gone?

Options
  • 27-12-2016 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭

Did anyone see the Kelloggs Christmas ad on TV at all this year? Its a real shame if they scrapped it. For me this ad, the coca cola add and the Guinness ad signified the start of Christmas. Even my mother who doesnt watch much TV said she hadnt seen the Kelloggs ad and also my cousin. Hasnt it aired every year since it began. Its almost like a Christmas tradition.. its a shame if they scrapped it..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭zeebre12

The Kelloggs Christmas ad is not on TV this year either. Pity Kelloggs have scrapped it after so many years. It always fills me with nostalgia.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Dank Janniels

Also the old Budweiser 1 with the clydesdale horses!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

The CG to put the current box in looks so awful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Never Say Never Again

Whatever happened to the walking in the air ad for the an post christmas stamp booklet ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Whatever happened to the walking in the air ad for the an post christmas stamp booklet ?

I believe it just looked awful on HD

• Registered Users Posts: 5,871 ✭✭✭JDxtra

It looked pretty bad even in SD. And that dodgy attempt to superimpose a current design Corn Flakes box into it! Awful stuff.

I see drunk Santa is back on the box though for this year.

Advertisement