Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness

Options
  • 27-12-2016 12:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭

Sure they may as well call it guinness with added blackcurrant now.

Ah be gone are the good old days. You could spit your porter into your glass after a slug and be grand.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Sure they may as well call it guinness with added blackcurrant now.

Ah be gone are the good old days. You could spit your porter into your glass after a slug and be grand.

No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭A Battered Mars Bar

No.

How are ya Val. You must have me on alerts?? Guaranteed an ol response from my ol pal Val eh Val me ol pal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

Go drunk you're home.

How are ya Val. You must have me on alerts?? Guaranteed an ol response from my ol pal Val eh Val me ol pal

Once again...

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Didn't get your own question thread for Christmas?....always next year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

You smell funny ,

Once again...

No.

Ah val. Ah now val. Val come on val. You know me val. Never, never let you down pal. Eh val. Come on val!! Ffs val dont do this to me! Val????? Vallllllll???????

Ah val. Ah now val. Val come on val. You know me val. Never, never let you down pal. Eh val. Come on val!! Ffs val dont do this to me! Val????? Vallllllll???????

I'm sorry val :(

Lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

Tigger wrote: »
    Lol

Easily entertained

• Advertisement

I'm sorry val :(

A drunk mint Aero ends up a battered Mars bar

Ah!!! We have it! Val!! Let it go! Mint aero. Yes was a brilliant poster with legions of fans. But the organisation is now a battered Mars bar val. You can't continue with this guerrilla war! Mint aero is history. A battered Mars bar is where your loyalty lies now

D0NNELLY wrote: »
    Easily entertained

Tell
    Me a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Would always be considered as a 'drinkers' drink. Pint of smoothy cream black porter. A man's drink.

They tried to introduce a version to get the women drinking it in the 80s.

Guinness Light. It went down a like a lead zeppelin, nobody drank it. A complete disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭Stigura

Down in the small town, in the direction I never have call to go; There's a pub down there, sells the finest f**king pint of Guinness I've ever tasted!

This, I believe, is because the landlord must have told Black Van Man to f**k off and leave his kegs unchilled. I believe serving it near to ice cold is what destroys Guinness these days.

That said; I'm sat here, quietly enjoying a crafty pint of my home brewed, kit, stout. It's served at about 22c and it's ..... Oh, it's just beyond my powers of description! This stuff in un f**king believable!

Put it in the fridge for a day though? Bet it would just taste like cold liquid. Same as most Guinness served in pubs today :(

Eh lads??? I'm talking about the cans. Did ye think I was outside?? Like drinking in an actual pub? And what???? Dining with who? Heh. Cans lads cans.

Do ye keep ye cans in the fridge?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Mint Aero is gone? So I have to add this one to the ol' ignore list?

endacl wrote: »
    Mint Aero is gone? So I have to add this one to the ol' ignore list?

banned[\b]

Stigura wrote: »
    Do ye keep ye cans in the fridge?

Fridge? What am I?? Out back in the spare room. T'is colder than any fridge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭Mongfinder General

That drink is pure scruff. The smell of that stuff when it comes out of your arse is disgusting.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭J.pilkington

Fridge? What am I?? Out back in the spare room. T'is colder than any fridge.

You shouldn't be drinking in bed, you'll fall asleep and spill the cans everywhere like you said you did in the other thread

Bored.

That drink is pure scruff. The smell of that stuff when it comes out of your arse is disgusting.

What, and your sh*tes smell like roses?

Gerrawayouttadat! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Eh lads??? I'm talking about the cans. Did ye think I was outside?? Like drinking in an actual pub? And what???? Dining with who? Heh. Cans lads cans.

Ah sure cans are cans, nice having them in the old pint glass at home. Never the same as a pint of draft though in my opinion.

I was having a few down in Dublin tonight and it was like mothers milk.

Real porter, straight from the 'Gate', aka Mecca.

Stigura wrote: »
    Bored.

No, Boards.

me_irl wrote: »

You can pebble dash your house with a Guinness ****e. I'm going to call green peace on your arse

me_irl wrote: »

You can pebble dash your house with a Guinness ****e. I'm going to call green peace on your arse

Advertisement