Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Land to rent to set a mobilehome?

Options
  • 26-12-2016 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to find a piece of land to set a new mobilehome.

I can not find a long time land rental in donedeal. I live in Ireland renting a house but I want to spend three months in Spain during the winter so buying a new moblie home will cover my expectatives.

So I would apreciate any idea about this issue.

I live in Wexford

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

lydialaois wrote: »
    Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to find a piece of land to set a new mobilehome.

I can not find a long time land rental in donedeal. I live in Ireland renting a house but I want to spend three months in Spain during the winter so buying a new moblie home will cover my expectatives.

So I would apreciate any idea about this issue.

I live in Wexford

Thanks
    Where exactly do you wish to rent the land, Ireland or Spain?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭lydialaois

Pat Dunne wrote: »
    Where exactly do you wish to rent the land, Ireland or Spain?

Sorry, I meant in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭crabbypaddy

lydialaois wrote: »
    Sorry, I meant in Ireland.

Mobile homes require planning permission you need to find an existing site and they can be hard to find, your best bet is to call around all the parks in the area you're interested some don't allow residential use.

Advertisement