Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LENOVO YOGA 510 14" Full HD 2 in 1 €450@currys

Options
  • 26-12-2016 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭

This is getting very hot on HKUD, Currys are also providing a back up USB of the system.
    I picked one up today. There wasnt enough of a difference in price to buy from the UK.

• Achieve: Fast computing with the latest tech
    • Windows 10
    • Intel® Core™ i3-6100U Processor
    • RAM: 4 GB / Storage: 128 GB SSD
    • SSD storage for speedy boot-up in as little as 3 seconds

- SSD storage means quicker computing

- Full HD display with Harman Audio

- Flexible 2 in 1 computing with four different modes

- Reliable Intel® Core™ i3 processing for everyday computing

- Solid-state storage for faster boot and data transfer speeds

- Always-On charging lets you power up device even when the YOGA's closed

SSD storage

With solid state drive (SSD) storage built into the YOGA, your 2 in 1 can boot up in as little as 3 seconds - regular hard drives can take up to 12 seconds, so you'll be ready to go in no time. As there are no moving parts, you'll be able to enjoy longer battery life. The drive generates less heat, so doesn't need to use a fan. As there's no fan running, your battery can last longer.
    SSDs also tend to last longer as no moving parts means there's less wear and tear.

Full HD display with Harman Audio

Your videos, photos and web pages will pop with crisp details and vibrant colours in a Full HD display. Enjoy great sound with Harman Audio and integrated speakers, whether you're listening to music or watching a movie.

Connect your YOGA 510 to a compatible HD TV or monitor using the HDMI port and enjoy a big screen version of whatever you're looking at.

Achieve

This versatile 2 in 1 is part of our Achieve range, which has the latest tech to help you develop your ideas and work at your best. It's great for editing complex documents, business use, and anything else you do throughout the day.

Flexible 2 in 1 computing

The Lenovo YOGA 510 has a 360° rotating hinge which lets you move between four modes in seconds.

Laptop mode gives you complete control of your PC using the keyboard, while flipping the screen round switches to touchscreen-only tablet mode for fast browsing and comfortable viewing.

There are two stand modes too which let you get extra-comfortable when watching films or playing touchscreen. However you like to work and play, the YOGA 510 has you covered.

Reliable Intel® Core™ i3 processing

From industry standard creative software like InDesign and Cubase, to everyday programs like Microsoft Office, the YOGA 510 runs them smoothly thanks to Intel® Core™ i5 processing.

Wherever you are, you can work, play, and create without worrying about your laptop slowing you down.

Solid-state storage

The YOGA 510 features a solid-state drive (SSD), which has much faster data transfer speeds than a normal hard drive. The 128 GB SSD reduces the load times on software and helps the YOGA 510 to boot up in seconds.Always-On charging

Even if your 2 in 1 is closed, Always-On USB charging means you can still power up another device. Keep that smartphone ready to go so you're always connected and contactable.

Advertisement