Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friend looking for a kitten

Options
  • 25-12-2016 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,024 ✭✭✭✭

Guys anyone know of any kittens needing homes? Asking for a friend who lost their cat suddenly a few months ago :( and are ready for a new feline friend. Dublin preferred!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

I know you said Dublin , but I know of an organisation in Newbridge Co. Kildare
    that has lots of kittens at the moment, in foster homes. PM me if any interest :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,496 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

These guys are always looking for good adoptive parents. I've no connection to the organisation;

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 14,024 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Update - a kitty cat has been acquired lol! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Anyone know of anywhere in Limerick one would get a kitten maybe even 2 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

Anyone know of anywhere in Limerick one would get a kitten maybe even 2 :)

Its against Board rules to mention specific rescues, but if you go to GOOGLE and type in CAT RESCUE LIMERICK, you will see several rescues and feral organisations that you can rehome from

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I know but people are allowed pm that's what I was alluding to thanks anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,024 ✭✭✭✭tk123

There was loads at our vet the other day - must have been in for shots or spay/neuter maybe? One was named SIMON!! :D That's what I wanted to call Bailey lol :p

Advertisement