Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ALDI half price turkeys

Options
  • 24-12-2016 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭

Turkeys half price in Aldi now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭brandonviewer

Just back from a trip to aldi Mahon. All turkeys still at full price. No crowns left

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

All the turkeys in Aldi Bray are half price fyi

• Registered Users Posts: 17,885 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Anyony see the 2 Irish coffees in their own glasses in a box over in the spirits section? The Irish coffee is a solid block in the glass and you microwave it and serve, they look so disgusting Im tempted to try them...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭ciaran76

millie35 wrote: »
    Turkeys half price in Aldi now.

Got one in Aldi in Clonee half price. Great deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,179 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Thargor wrote: »
    Anyony see the 2 Irish coffees in their own glasses in a box over in the spirits section? The Irish coffee is a solid lock in the glass and you microwave it and serve, they look so disgusting Im tempted to try them...
    They are delish. 5.99 for 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭JaffaP

All still full price in Aldi Kilkenny, and pretty miserable looking stock left too.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 loumasry

ciaran76 wrote: »
    Got one in Aldi in Clonee half price. Great deal.

Only one left in Aldi Portumna this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Mandzhalas

price per kg is same on frozen ones too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

JaffaP wrote: »
    All still full price in Aldi Kilkenny, and pretty miserable looking stock left too.

No price reductions in the 2 Tralee stores this year. :( Very little left either so they seem to gotten their stocking levels more in line.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 minnie11

I bought a tall santa with adjustable legs in listowel last week. wanted a conrade like a snowman or something but all gone in listowel, castleisland and kilarney, they were 9,99. did anyone see ones left anywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 minnie11

did anyone see santas with long legs for 9.99 in any store, got one in listowel last week but all gone today in listowel castleisland and killarney, anyone left in stores that i could even pick up after xmas

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Split from super 6 thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

Got one half price in Aldi Roxboro Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭yesto24

Got a half price turkey in greystones today at 11.30.
    Went back about an hour ago got the last goose for 12.50.
    The boned and rolled turkeys are 6.24.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

My wife got 2 half price turkeys for ourselves and her sister. €15 for 2 turkeys (one small and one big) isn't a bad deal at all! :)

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

kn wrote: »
    No price reductions in the 2 Tralee stores this year. :( Very little left either so they seem to gotten their stocking levels more in line.

They were half price in the Lidl store but as I wasn't after one, I wasn't in in the morning. Popped in for a few things around 4pm and there was just one bronze bird left.

I heard they had heaps of stock a few days ago so have visions of a mad scrum in the door 8am this morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Tried Tesco in cabra but unlike last year they didn't reduce the birds.
    Open again on Monday so should see a reduction then.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

do you ever notice the way frozen turkeys look so bruised?? puts me off them

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Tried Tesco in cabra but unlike last year they didn't reduce the birds.
    Open again on Monday so should see a reduction then.

Tesco work with Food Cloud so their excess turkeys, at least in Dublin and the other major urban areas, will probably get put to good use tomorrow!

Come to think of it, Aldi work with them now too so that could well be why there were no half-price turkeys in many Aldi stores today either.

Advertisement