Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marks and Spencer 50% preview sale

Options
  • 23-12-2016 7:06pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

0161223_SalePreview_IE_01.jpg

Access Link

Use code: SALEPREVIEW50

ONLY ONLINE - ENDS MIDNIGHT 24 DECEMBER

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

CP_05_T36_2800S_Z0_X_EC_0?$V2$&&wid=278&hei=361&fit=fit,1
    So Soft Towels 50% - 17 colours (€1 - €8)

HT_05_T40_9282L_NC_X_EC_0?$V2$&&wid=278&hei=361&fit=fit,1

Star Wars Shot Glasses - €6.25

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭paddym1

Also, if you spend €50 or more, use the code WELCOME10 to get another €10 off. Worked for me, along with the 50% off sale items.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

paddym1 wrote: »
    Also, if you spend €50 or more, use the code WELCOME10 to get another €10 off. Worked for me, along with the 50% off sale items.

Presume will only work for first time orders?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

And newsletter5. Its always a first time order.......a cheap .com domain works great

• Registered Users Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

TheDriver wrote: »
    And newsletter5. Its always a first time order.......a cheap .com domain works great

Easier way is to just put a "." somewhere in your email address..

• Advertisement

Does that work with all the major email providers and with usual online shops e.g. Next

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AS1890

TheDriver wrote: »
    Does that work with all the major email providers and with usual online shops e.g. Next

It works with Gmail.com addresses.

I use it differently so I can filter the emails better.

If your email address is testaddress@gmail.com then you will get emails if someone sends to

test.address@gmail.com

testaddress+marksandspencer@gmail.com

Source: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/10313?hl=en

Microsoft Outlook, Yahoo Mail, Apple iCloud ID do not work the same way.

Very handy to know, thanks. I bought a domain for euro with a catchall email forwarder

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭yannakis

Amazeballs! Thanks OP.

Rds2bwB.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,266 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Shirt, jumper, chinos = €127 - €80 discount (including the welcome10 and newsletter5 codes) = €47 with free delivery, thanks OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Thanks OP. Got myself some shoes that I'd had my eye on a couple of months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Niveus Tauri

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭SATSUMA

Is it 50% off everything once at till?!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,441 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

SATSUMA wrote: »
    Is it 50% off everything once at till?!

Only off items in the preview sale

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Thanks for that picked up a few bits but I couldn't get the newsletter5 code to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

thanks op, got the 50% other codes no worky but i'm happy! Thanks again for the heads up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

SALEPREVIEW50 not working :(

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Wexy86

thanks op, got the 50% other codes no worky but i'm happy! Thanks again for the heads up!

I got them to work eventually, needs to be a new account(email) and the order itself needs to be minimum €50 after the 50% discount, said I'd post for anyone else who hasn't purchased yet :-)

Thank op, great savings €102.50 worth of items and only paid €36.25

Advertisement