Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wow Air 50% off sale

Options
  • 23-12-2016 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭

WOWXMAS16 promo code.

Iceland itself isn't especially cheap but some pretty good deals to the U.S. and Canada (less than €300).

This will suit some and not others (before people start whinging on about not getting a meal and a bag blah blah ;))

Edit: Travel dates: January 14th to April 5th, 2017.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭yannakis

Attempted a booking DUB-REK-DUB for April, and "Gift certificate does not exist" :(

0O2GiWm.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭yannakis

ok, Travel dates: January 14th to April 5th, 2017.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

The Iceland flights even with 50% are not cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭jackinthemix94

YanisK wrote: »
    ok, Travel dates: January 14th to April 5th, 2017.

Cheers -I will edit :).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,158 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

YanisK wrote: »
    Attempted a booking DUB-REK-DUB for April, and "Gift certificate does not exist" :(

That's because it's not a gift card, it's a promo code.

You enter it on the homepage where you choose your destination and dates in the promo code box in the lower right part of the screen just above "search for flights".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭newwan

tried the promo code. worked out 18 eur more expensive than without!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,158 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

That does not surprise me at all.

WOW Air has some crazy pricing, the add-ons (from cabin bags over checked bags to seat assignments) will drastically increase the fare if you have any bags at all.

It's always good to compare other airlines and with things like google flights it's now even easier than ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 eoghan101

I think it's stopped working now.. Not adding discounts anymore! :(

Advertisement