Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

humblebundle.com GRID Free, Limited Time

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

One of my favourite racing games! I just wish it made doing the same events more rewarding - a place in the Hall of Fame should be worth something other than a voiceover telling you that you gain more XP for doing different races.

🤪

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

is steam working for anyone? I can't even launch games on it today, activate games or visit the steam store.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,099 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Gonzo wrote: »
    is steam working for anyone? I can't even launch games on it today, activate games or visit the steam store.

Nope, it's all blown up it seems.

Advertisement