Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best new games 2017

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,829 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Steam

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

GoG

Here I am still feeding my 386 discs :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭SkinnyBuddha

as mentioned above Steam and GoG are your best bet's. There's a sale on steam at the moment so can grab loads for f all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 darkcharm17

Thanks guys. Also im 24 and have decided to take up gaming for the first time in my life. (My parents were against them and also couldnt aford consoles and games) Ive people are friends with other gamers, they seem like realy cool. Would i be rejected by other gamers because im only starting at 24?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Thanks guys. Also im 24 and have decided to take up gaming for the first time in my life. (My parents were against them and also couldnt aford consoles and games) Ive people are friends with other gamers, they seem like realy cool. Would i be rejected by other gamers because im only starting at 24?

F**king n00b :p

Nah ye'll be right.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,829 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Beat Dark Souls. It's all the gamer cred you need.

haha sound! :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,330 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Thread title disappoints, I thought this was what games are we all looking forward to!

Yeah download services like Steam, Origin, GoG and Uplay (somehow kept a straight face saying that last one!) are your best bet!

There are also several legitimate sites you can buy steam games cheaper than they are advertised on steam, such as humble store and bundlestars

Lots of luck, hope you get some enjoyment from gaming :D

Thread title disappoints, I thought this was what games are we all looking forward to!

haha
    :P

and ill check those out, already have steam! Feel free to discuss new games 2017 too:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord definitely!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

NieR:Automata is looking pretty good, and it's coming to PC too :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,330 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

I've been following 2 greenlight projects for a while (one since the beginning which is about 4 years at this stage :( )

Anyway both are supposedly due for 2017 release, can't wait (if true, greenlight has disappointed me before!)

Routine (Devs released a new trailer about a month ago, I was so happy as I thought it was dead in the water)

Last Year (Haven't been following this for long, but it looks great if it can deliver what's promised)

Advertisement