Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SIM unlock galaxy s7

Options
  • 22-12-2016 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

My wife got a new S7 through work as they changed provider. She has no interest in it so offered it to me. Problem is I'm on a different provider.

Where is best to get it sim unlocked and what's the cost? A Google search threw up a few websites and a price of €19 but I'm looking for people's experience of a reliable site or shop etc.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭Keith186

I searched for this before and that was about the best price I could find at the time. Didn't go ahead with it though so can't recommend anywhere.

Firstly though, I'd get the wife to request the unlock code from her network as she may get it free, no harm in asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

Www.sim-unlock.net. only unkocked an s7 this week. 24 hour wait. Used them half a dozen times. Very reliable.

Advertisement