Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free spots for singers to Dublin Rock Line!

Options
  • 20-12-2016 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Dublin Rock Line is a unique choir that offers an alternative experience to the traditional classical or community choir, giving a new approach to vocal training and entertainment. We are having fun, weekly rehearsals singing arrangements of well-known rock and pop groups.

And it is more than a choir. It is a social and musical experience. A Rock school and vocal training. It is your chance to sing in a choir with no entry auditions and no requirements to read music or have any previous singing experience as we are training by ear.

As a member of Dublin Rock Line you may choose to simply rehearse or take to the stage at a variety of events and shows. And you’ll never have to sing on your own or be under any pressure as our main purpose is TO HAVE FUN!

What the members say:
    "I have looked for ages to find a singing group like this. I was blown away by Michael and his unique easy going coaching. It made me feel relaxed and this in turn st the atmosphere for a joyous experience. I cannot wait to get back next week. The venue is great too, intimate yet seems to be the place where special things can happen . . . Magical for some reason."

Join Dublin Rock Line

Like Dublin Rock Line

Follow Dublin Rock Line

Welcome!

Michael.

Advertisement