Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy S7 Active

Options
  • 19-12-2016 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks,
    Been looking at upgrading to a new phone from my current Z3 Compact which has wilted pretty badly recently and is acting up with all sorts. I started a thread here on that already: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057674637

I've learned of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Active and from what I can see, it seems to offer the most of what I'm after, there doesn't seem to be something with everything I want, the S7 active being a good bit bigger than the Z3 Compact for example, but I think weighing up all the options, it might be the best choice for me.

The problem is, I think it's exclusive to AT&T in the US so no retailers here have it and it looks like there's nothing on donedeal or adverts either.

Has anyone managed to get their hands on one and how did they go about it or would anyone have any advice on how to go about getting a phone that's exclusive to AT&T?

Any feedback would be great :)

Advertisement