Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

khhbh

Options
  • 19-12-2016 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

h

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Hi heard this can be done looking for specifics. Really wanna get rid of sky, theyre a bunch of snakes. Takes about an hour to get onto customer services and theyre just plain rude when you get talking to them. Heard of this through a friend want to know if theres any truth to it

What you are asking cannot be talked about here. To do so means a ban. Google is your friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Patrick Coke

What you are asking cannot be talked about here. To do so means a ban. Google is your friend.

Thank you sir but before i delete this post, is it possible or am i going down a cul de sac

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Given the OP has deleted his post, I think there's nothing served in keeping the thread open

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement