Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam centres

Options
  • 19-12-2016 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Sitting my leaving cert externally this year, previous school wont take me and they are under no obligation to either. Does anyone know any schools in galway which are happy to take students to do the leaving cert exams in there exam centres

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Sitting my leaving cert externally this year, previous school wont take me and they are under no obligation to either. Does anyone know any schools in galway which are happy to take students to do the leaving cert exams in there exam centres

I'd say your best bet would be to get onto your local ETB and ask them if any of their schools would be able to accommodate you! Best of luck!

Advertisement