Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sexual assault

Options
  • 18-12-2016 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I become friends with an older guy, met him through Facebook,as had an big interest in a hobbies he had, he seemed like a gentleman good first impression when I met him face to face.
    Second time I met him I was along noone around. And he became very touchy feely, wish I ask him to stop number of times ,I kept pushing him away, he got weird.
    Im not going to go into details, he raped.
    I didn't know what to make of it, did he mean it........ I had boyfriend, he also had a girlfriend..

I told noone what had happened, I didn't know how I was so embarrass what had happened,
    I still hung around ,speak to this man, he acted like Notting happened..

Make things worse he died few months after, leaving me with this head wrecking thing that had happened.

I became so guilty he died, I took his death to another level , I become crazy person and confused.

Noone could understand why I took his dead so bad, everyonoe taught I was having an affair.. I let them believe to hide what happened to me.

This man ruined my life, my life we Never be the same again that makes me hate him

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Mod Note
    OP in reviewing your post I can see you've asked this a number of times now under different accounts and across forums over the last few months. Without exception each of those threads have advised you to seek professional help and that is all the advice we can offer you here.

From our charter there are some really great organisations you should also reach out to as a first step but at this time reasking the question under a different username is not doing anything to help you.

Rape / Sexual Assault

Rape Crisis Network Ireland - Representative Body for Rape Crisis Centres across Ireland.

Rape Crisis Help - (1800 77 88 88) - helpline/information about the professional support and the choices available to survivors of sexual violence. Also provides the facility to find a Rape Crisis Centre in your locality.

I am sorry we cannot help you more than this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement