Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Music Player

Options
  • 17-12-2016 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭

Whats the best music player for Android?

I know its very subjective. In everyones opinion which one is the best or which one you are using?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭smilerf

I use power amp or n7

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Not really an answer to your question, but I've been using Spotify Premium for over a year now, and it's extremely good value. I wouldn't go back to MP3.

Back in the day when I had actual music files on my phone, I used power amp.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

DoubleTwist or their sister app Cloudplayer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Poweramp, by a country mile.

But Google Music with the ability to store 50k of your own songs for free in the cloud, is also a recommendation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭learn_more

I use ZPlayer and Power amp.

Zplayer is a clone of the interface that is on Microsoft Zune HD. The interface is quite slick and I find it the easiest to locate the files I want to play. I loved my Zune HD but the unit is now discontinued. It's great to be able mimic it on my smartphone.

I still find I use an non-cloud based player much more than a clould based one. Call me old fashioned.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

Mr E wrote: »
    Not really an answer to your question, but I've been using Spotify Premium for over a year now, and it's extremely good value. I wouldn't go back to MP3.

Back in the day when I had actual music files on my phone, I used power amp.

I'm the exact same but for Google play music. I've signed up to the family plan, 5 family members for 15 quid a month

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Tried Black Player yesterday, seems decent enough.

Seems like good few recommendations for Power Amp. Must give it a try.

I can use Google Music as a cloud player. Recently got Oneplus 3T with 128gb ROM. So looking to make use of it by loading all my collection on to the phone :)

Advertisement