Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So which ship would you like to see a series on

Options
  • 15-12-2016 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,675 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

It can include any ship in the universe be it Federation or alien as long as it was mentioned.
    I would love to see a series on the Stargazer. Would love to see it start at the Stargazers launch and go right up to it been attacked by the Ferengi and having to be abandoned.
    Then to could lead onto another series where we see Picard been court martialed but eventually resolved and getting his next ship.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,729 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Too late now but Sulu and the Excelsior

Garrett and the Enterprise-C

Kurn's captain days in the Empire

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

"then fly her apart"

another vote for Sulu

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I'd love to see some a ship from the federation that isn't a federation ship, if that makes sense. Something with more normal people on it and no military structure. They'd probably still need to be some sort of scientists (or else what else would they be at?) but they're independent (either an independent ship for hire, or belonging to some group/university/company) and see the federation lads as a bunch of up tight do gooders.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭Evade

I'd like to see a series set on an older ship. Bar TOS and it's movies every ship has been brand new.

Advertisement