Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Express Bus Services Balbriggan to Dublin?

Options
  • 15-12-2016 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm starting a new job in the morning and I'm searching all express services to Dublin Amiens St. area .

I know of the 191 (looks good for me timewise in the morning, unlikely going home - 45 minute intervals in frequency).

101X - Same as above

Someone mentioned to me about Mullen's, do they service Balbriggan? On their website I only found coach hire, no express and couldn't find on Facebook.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,821 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Train?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭NewsMeQuick

There's a train station in the town? Really?

That's the one service I want to avoid, horrible journey.

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭clunked

Hi all,

I'm starting a new job in the morning and I'm searching all express services to Dublin Amiens St. area .

I know of the 191 (looks good for me timewise in the morning, unlikely going home - 45 minute intervals in frequency).

101X - Same as above

Someone mentioned to me about Mullen's, do they service Balbriggan? On their website I only found coach hire, no express and couldn't find on Facebook.

Cheers

If you are a regular traveler get a tax saver ticket. Mullen operates a service on the 101x for Bus Éireann. Leaving Balbriggan at 8am you should be at the Customs House by about 840

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Bray Head

Is the train service really so bad? I have never taken it but no people in the past who did and bought fold-up stools.

Big questions about the future of rail if it can't compete against bus on a twin-track route from a medium-sized town to a big city.

Advertisement