Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1ltr Smirnoff vodka tesco

Options
  • 15-12-2016 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

Just been in tesco and they are doin 2 x 1ltr bottles of Smirnoff vodka for 40 euro til sunday

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,485 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Sweet deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Works out as 2.86x700ml bottles. So its like 700ml for €14 per bottle.

Often the litre deals are not that good, but that one is decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

rubadub wrote: »
    Works out as 2.86x700ml bottles. So its like 700ml for €14 per bottle.

Often the litre deals are not that good, but that one is decent.

Im not good at the maths :) but definitely the best deal ive seen this year so far. I know the 700ml is usually €20 and is also on special offer for €17 at the moment. Should say that 1 x 1ltre bottle is €25 (usually up over the 30 mark at full price but nearly on offer of some description every wk or so)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,485 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

If the Lidl/Aldi vouchers were on the go too you would have to wear a balaclava going through the checkout.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

If the Lidl/Aldi vouchers were on the go too you would have to wear a balaclava going through the checkout.
    I have 4 lidl vouchers, 10 off 50, one opened near me and they are for use only in that store. Tesco should take them though, they took supervalu ones intended for use in only 1 local store.

So keep an eye out in your local store, wish I caught the lad posting them into the house, would have taken a bundle.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I've 16 off 80 vouchers. Do I need 4 litres of vodka though!

L1011 wrote: »
    I've 16 off 80 vouchers. Do I need 4 litres of vodka though!

Its Christmas :):):)

Absolutely! Really thought they would have done them again this year

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭Glenster

Serious deal.

Can you use the 16 off 80 euro vouchers for booze though?

I have a few that came through, keep forgetting to use them....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Are the bottles made of glass or plastic?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Leslie91 wrote: »
    Are the bottles made of glass or plastic?

Glass.. why? :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Glenster wrote: »
    Serious deal.

Can you use the 16 off 80 euro vouchers for booze though?

I have a few that came through, keep forgetting to use them....

Absolutely. I rarely use them for anything else. Hic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Cheers OP!

They weren't marked as 2 for €40 in my Tesco (were marked as €25) but once they were both scanned the price dropped to €40

Cheers OP!

They weren't marked as 2 for €40 in my Tesco (were marked as €25) but once they were both scanned the price dropped to €40

Yeah noticed that when i was in tesco nutgrove later in the afternoon that they were'nt marked as they were in Dundrum. Enjoy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

I presume you can use Dunnes vouchers in Tescos these days as well (10 off a 50 euro spend)

Advertisement