Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Odyssey xbox 360 free

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Lost Odyssey for the xbox 360 is free in the xbox store on till the 31st of December

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Lost-Odyssey/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5307fa?noSplash=1

Thanks, if it's the game I'm thinking of, I bought it years ago. Four discs and not my type of game but I got hooked. Played hours upon hours until the fourth and final disc. Ten minutes in and the game froze. Disk scratched. Days I'll nevr get back and didn't get to finish it :D Havnt bought a second hand game since

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

Thanks, if it's the game I'm thinking of, I bought it years ago. Four discs and not my type of game but I got hooked. Played hours upon hours until the fourth and final disc. Ten minutes in and the game froze. Disk scratched. Days I'll nevr get back and didn't get to finish it :D Havnt bought a second hand game since

You can now finish the game if you still have your save file ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

You can now finish the game if you still have your save file ;)

I don't :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

4% of 16.18GB... Time to make some coffee!

Thanks for the heads up on this. Thought it was only free for the Xbone!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

I added it to my account even though i dont have an xbox, lol, will come in handy sometime, i always wanted to play this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaSCaDe711

Thanks OP, will enjoy this one a lot :)

Was this advertised anywhere as being free or did you just happen to spot it in the Xbox Store? Excluding the GWG titles I have missed a heap load of freebies throughout 2016 :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14 FlamingMoe

Great offer

Great game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭megaten

Seems to ask for credit card information despite being free?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

megaten wrote: »
    Seems to ask for credit card information despite being free?
    Unfortunately MS want you to have a card on file with them if you try to purchase Xbox 360 games through the website (even freebies). You can purchase the game through the console instead without needing to add a card.

Advertisement